First PREMIER® Bank Classic Credit Card
Snapshot of Card Features:
- Have a checking account? Apply today!
- Reports your credit history to the major Consumer Reporting Agencies
- Optional Payment Protection Available
- Don't let less than perfect credit hold you back
website for terms and conditions
|Intro Apr||Balance Transfer||Ongoing APR||Annual Fee||Credit Needed|
|N/A||N/A||See terms*||See terms*||Fair - Bad|
What is a Schumer Box?
A Schumer Box includes the following rate and term information for all credit cards:
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for purchases (or interest rate)
- Other APRs - interest rates for balance transfers, cash advances, default, etc.
- Variable rate information (if applicable)
- Grace Period (if applicable)
- Finance calculation method
- Finance Charges
- Annual Fee (if applicable)
- Other fees - transaction fees, balance transfers, cash advances, late payments, over-limit, etc. (if applicable)
Always read the terms and fees disclosure provided by the credit card issuer on their site before applying.
The issuing bank's terms may include more detailed or updated information than presented here.
*View First PREMIER® Bank Classic Credit Card card rates, fees, and other important information.
*For complete information, see the terms and conditions on the credit card issuer's web site. Once you click to apply for this card, you will be directed to the issuer's website where you may review the terms and conditions of the card before applying. While Credit.com always strives to present the most accurate
information, we show a summary to help you choose a product, not the full legal terms - and before applying you should understand the full terms of products as stated by the issuer itself.