Rated 0/5 based on 0 reviews
- Chase Slate named "Best Credit Card for Balance Transfers" three years in a row by MONEY Magazine
- $0 Introductory balance transfer fee for transfers made during the first 60 days of account opening
- 0% Introductory APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers
- Monthly FICO® Score and Credit Dashboard for free
- No Penalty APR - Paying late won't raise your interest rate (APR). All other account pricing and terms apply
- $0 Annual Fee
See Similar Cards
Our credit experts would love to know what you think. Just remember to keep it clean, civil, honest, and
avoid posting sensitive, private information. These responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank
advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
Please note that any Credit.com comments below are, of course, completely independent and may include comments from Credit.com employees
(not reviewed or endorsed by people representing financial institutions). Okay, fire away!
*For complete information,
see the terms and conditions on the credit card issuer’s
website. Once you click apply for this card, you will be directed to
the issuer’s website where you may review the terms and
conditions of the card before applying. While Credit.com always
strives to present the most accurate information, we show a summary
to help you choose a product, not the full legal terms - and before
applying you should understand the full terms of products as stated
by the issuer itself.
†Advertiser Disclosure: The credit card
offers that appear on the website are from credit card companies
which Credit.com receives compensation. This compensation may impact
how and where products appear on this site (including, for example,
the order in which they appear). The site does not include all
credit card companies or all available credit card offers.