Citi® Double Cash Card
Rated 5/5 based on 3 reviews
- Earn cash back twice on every purchase with unlimited 1% cash back when you buy, plus an additional 1% as you pay for those purchases.
- Balance Transfers do not earn cash back
- 0% Intro APR on Balance Transfers for 18 months. After that, the variable APR will be 13.24% - 23.24% based on your creditworthiness
- Click 'Apply Now' to see the applicable balance transfer fee and how making a balance transfer impacts interest on purchases.
- No categories to track, no caps on cash back, no annual fee*
See Similar Cards
Our credit experts would love to know what you think. Just remember to keep it clean, civil, honest, and
avoid posting sensitive, private information. These responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank
advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
Please note that any Credit.com comments below are, of course, completely independent and may include comments from Credit.com employees
(not reviewed or endorsed by people representing financial institutions). Okay, fire away!
*For complete information,
see the terms and conditions on the credit card issuer’s
website. Once you click apply for this card, you will be directed to
the issuer’s website where you may review the terms and
conditions of the card before applying. While Credit.com always
strives to present the most accurate information, we show a summary
to help you choose a product, not the full legal terms - and before
applying you should understand the full terms of products as stated
by the issuer itself.
†Advertiser Disclosure: The credit card
offers that appear on the website are from credit card companies
which Credit.com receives compensation. This compensation may impact
how and where products appear on this site (including, for example,
the order in which they appear). The site does not include all
credit card companies or all available credit card offers.