Discover it® for Students
Rated 0/5 based on 0 reviews
Discover it® for Students
- Discover matches all the cash back you've earned at the end of your first year - automatically. Only for new cardmembers.
- Earn 5% cash back in new bonus categories like gas, restaurants, Amazon and more - up to $1500 every quarter you activate. Plus, unlimited 1% cashback on all other purchases.
- Good Grades Rewards: $20 cash back each school year your GPA is 3.0 or higher for up to the next 5 years.
- No annual fee. No overlimit fee. No foreign transaction fee. No late fee on first late payment & paying late won't raise your APR.
- Track your recent FICO® Credit Scores for free in one easy-to-read chart on monthly statements & online.
- Freeze It℠ on/off switch for your account that lets you prevent new purchases, cash advances & balance transfers on misplaced cards in seconds by mobile app & online. Plus get 100% U.S. based customer service.
- 0% intro APR on purchases for 6 months, then the standard variable purchase APR of 13.24% - 22.24%.
- Click "APPLY NOW" to see rates, rewards, FICO® Credit Score terms, Cashback Match™ details & other information.
See Similar Cards
Our credit experts would love to know what you think. Just remember to keep it clean, civil, honest, and
avoid posting sensitive, private information. These responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank
advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
Please note that any Credit.com comments below are, of course, completely independent and may include comments from Credit.com employees
(not reviewed or endorsed by people representing financial institutions). Okay, fire away!
*For complete information,
see the terms and conditions on the credit card issuer’s
website. Once you click apply for this card, you will be directed to
the issuer’s website where you may review the terms and
conditions of the card before applying. While Credit.com always
strives to present the most accurate information, we show a summary
to help you choose a product, not the full legal terms - and before
applying you should understand the full terms of products as stated
by the issuer itself.
†Advertiser Disclosure: The credit card
offers that appear on the website are from credit card companies
which Credit.com receives compensation. This compensation may impact
how and where products appear on this site (including, for example,
the order in which they appear). The site does not include all
credit card companies or all available credit card offers.