NFL Extra Points Credit Card
Review featured cards from our partners below. Advertiser Disclosure †
- Earn 10,000 bonus points after $500 in purchases in the first 90 days, enough to redeem for a $100 cash back statement credit
- 0% Promotional APR for 6 months on eligible ticket purchases. After that a variable APR will apply, currently 14.99%, 19.99% or 24.99%, based on your creditworthiness.
- Earn 2 points per $1 on NFL and Team purchases - eligible tickets, in-stadium, NFLShop.com and team pro shop purchases - and 1 point per $1 on all other purchases
- 20% off every purchase at NFLShop.com - that's $20 off every $100 you spend
- Redeem points for VIP experiences, game tickets or 1% cash back beginning at 2,500 points for $25 cash back
- All 32 team cards are available, customized with your favorite team's colors and logo
- 0% introductory APR for 15 months on balance transfers made within 45 days of account opening. After that a variable APR, currently 14.99%, 19.99% or 24.99%, based on your creditworthiness
- This card features chip technology, so paying for your purchases is more secure at chip-card terminals in the U.S. and abroad
See Similar Cards
ReviewsOur credit experts would love to know what you think. Just remember to keep it clean, civil, honest, and avoid posting sensitive, private information. These responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Please note that any Credit.com comments below are, of course, completely independent (not reviewed or endorsed by people representing financial institutions). Okay, fire away!
*For complete information, see the terms and conditions on the credit card issuer’s website. Once you click apply for this card, you will be directed to the issuer’s website where you may review the terms and conditions of the card before applying. While Credit.com always strives to present the most accurate information, we show a summary to help you choose a product, not the full legal terms - and before applying you should understand the full terms of products as stated by the issuer itself.
†Advertiser Disclosure: The credit card offers that appear on the website are from credit card companies which Credit.com receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). The site does not include all credit card companies or all available credit card offers.