The Plum Card® from American Express OPEN
Review featured cards from our partners below. Advertiser Disclosure †
- Do Business on your terms: Get a 1.5% discount for paying early or up to 60 days to pay without interest, or both each month.
- LIMITED TIME OFFER ends 8/24/2015. Earn up to 3.5% back on your first $30,000 in purchases on the Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
- Here's how: Pay early and get 1.5% back with no cap. Plus, get an additional $200 statement credit for every $10,000 you spend on the Card, up to $600 back. That can be an extra 2%.
- The power to buy big with a spending limit that can grow with your business.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- Pay no annual Membership fee for your first year. Then, pay $250 annually.
- No annual fee for each additional Employee Plum Card.
- Terms & Restrictions Apply.
See Similar Cards
ReviewsOur credit experts would love to know what you think. Just remember to keep it clean, civil, honest, and avoid posting sensitive, private information. These responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Please note that any Credit.com comments below are, of course, completely independent (not reviewed or endorsed by people representing financial institutions). Okay, fire away!
*For complete information, see the terms and conditions on the credit card issuer’s website. Once you click apply for this card, you will be directed to the issuer’s website where you may review the terms and conditions of the card before applying. While Credit.com always strives to present the most accurate information, we show a summary to help you choose a product, not the full legal terms - and before applying you should understand the full terms of products as stated by the issuer itself.
†Advertiser Disclosure: The credit card offers that appear on the website are from credit card companies which Credit.com receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). The site does not include all credit card companies or all available credit card offers.