Capital One® Quicksilver® Cash Rewards Credit Card
Review featured cards from our partners below. Advertiser Disclosure †
- One-time $100 cash bonus after you spend $500 on purchases within the first 3 months
- Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day
- No rotating categories or sign ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus, cash back doesn’t expire and there’s no limit to how much you can earn
- Get a 20% Statement Credit on Uber rides purchased with this card through April 2016
- 0% intro APR on purchases until June 2016; 12.9%-22.9% variable APR after that
- Balance transfers also have a 0% intro APR until June 2016, a 3% fee applies to each balance transferred
- Pay no annual fee or foreign transaction fees
- Capital One® Credit Tracker - a free way to easily monitor your monthly credit score anytime, anywhere
See Similar Cards
ReviewsOur credit experts would love to know what you think. Just remember to keep it clean, civil, honest, and avoid posting sensitive, private information. These responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Please note that any Credit.com comments below are, of course, completely independent (not reviewed or endorsed by people representing financial institutions). Okay, fire away!
*For complete information, see the terms and conditions on the credit card issuer’s website. Once you click apply for this card, you will be directed to the issuer’s website where you may review the terms and conditions of the card before applying. While Credit.com always strives to present the most accurate information, we show a summary to help you choose a product, not the full legal terms - and before applying you should understand the full terms of products as stated by the issuer itself.
†Advertiser Disclosure: The credit card offers that appear on the website are from credit card companies which Credit.com receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). The site does not include all credit card companies or all available credit card offers.