Discover it®-New! Double Cash Back your first year
Review featured cards from our partners below. Advertiser Disclosure †
- New! We'll DOUBLE all the cash back you've earned at the end of your first year. So if you earned $100 cash back, we'll double it to $200—Automatically. Only for new cardmembers.*
- 5% cash back in categories that change each quarter like department stores, Amazon.com and more—up to the quarterly maximum when you sign up.* 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- 0% intro APR* on balance transfers for 18 months—then a variable purchase APR applies, currently 10.99% – 22.99%. A 3% fee applies to each transferred balance.
- New Freeze It℠ on/off switch lets you prevent new purchases, cash advances & balance transfers on misplaced cards in seconds by mobile app & online.* Plus get 100% U.S.-based service.
- Track your recent FICO® Credit Scores for free in one easy-to-read chart on monthly statements & online.*
- No annual fee.* No overlimit fee. No foreign transaction fee. No late fee on first late payment & paying late won't raise your APR.*
- Each Discover purchase is monitored. If it's unusual, you're alerted by e-mail, phone or text and you're never responsible for unauthorized purchases on your Discover card.
- Click "Apply Now". *See rates, rewards, FICO® Credit Score terms & other information.
See Similar Cards
ReviewsOur credit experts would love to know what you think. Just remember to keep it clean, civil, honest, and avoid posting sensitive, private information. These responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Please note that any Credit.com comments below are, of course, completely independent (not reviewed or endorsed by people representing financial institutions). Okay, fire away!
*For complete information, see the terms and conditions on the credit card issuer’s website. Once you click apply for this card, you will be directed to the issuer’s website where you may review the terms and conditions of the card before applying. While Credit.com always strives to present the most accurate information, we show a summary to help you choose a product, not the full legal terms - and before applying you should understand the full terms of products as stated by the issuer itself.
†Advertiser Disclosure: The credit card offers that appear on the website are from credit card companies which Credit.com receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). The site does not include all credit card companies or all available credit card offers.