Discover it® Miles
Rated 0/5 based on 0 reviews
- UNLIMITED 1.5x Miles on every dollar you spend on purchases & NO ANNUAL FEE.
- We'll match all the Miles you've earned at the end of your first year. So if you've earned 20,000 Miles, we'll match it - so you get 40,000 Miles - automatically. Only for new cardmembers.
- NO blackout dates. Redeem Miles in any amount toward travel purchases on your statement.
- Get FREE overnight shipping at your request to replace a card at any U.S. street address.
- Automatic credit of up to $30 a year for your in-flight Wi-Fi fees.
- Freeze It℠ on/off switch for your account that prevents new purchases, cash advances & balance transfers in seconds by mobile app & online.
- Track recent FICO® Credit Scores for free on monthly statements & online.
- Get 100% U.S. based customer service.
- Click "APPLY NOW" to see rates, rewards, FICO® Credit Score terms, Discover Match® details & other information.
See Similar Cards
Our credit experts would love to know what you think. Just remember to keep it clean, civil, honest, and
avoid posting sensitive, private information. These responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank
advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
Please note that any Credit.com comments below are, of course, completely independent and may include comments from Credit.com employees
(not reviewed or endorsed by people representing financial institutions). Okay, fire away!
*For complete information,
see the terms and conditions on the credit card issuer’s
website. Once you click apply for this card, you will be directed to
the issuer’s website where you may review the terms and
conditions of the card before applying. While Credit.com always
strives to present the most accurate information, we show a summary
to help you choose a product, not the full legal terms - and before
applying you should understand the full terms of products as stated
by the issuer itself.
†Advertiser Disclosure: The credit card
offers that appear on the website are from credit card companies
which Credit.com receives compensation. This compensation may impact
how and where products appear on this site (including, for example,
the order in which they appear). The site does not include all
credit card companies or all available credit card offers.