Marriott Rewards® Premier Credit Card
Review featured cards from our partners below. Advertiser Disclosure †
- Earn 50,000 Bonus Points after you spend $2,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening
- Enjoy 1 Free Night Stay at a Category 1-5 location every year after your account anniversary date!
- For every $1 spent, earn 5 points at 4,000 Marriott locations, 2 points on airline ticket purchases directly with airlines, at car rental agencies & restaurants and 1 point everywhere else
- The fastest way to earn Marriott Rewards points towards free nights
- No limit to how many points you can earn
- Pay no foreign transaction fees and enjoy wider acceptance when you travel with your embedded chip card and you make purchases at chip-enabled card readers
- $0 Introductory annual fee, then $85
See Similar Cards
ReviewsOur credit experts would love to know what you think. Just remember to keep it clean, civil, honest, and avoid posting sensitive, private information. These responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Please note that any Credit.com comments below are, of course, completely independent (not reviewed or endorsed by people representing financial institutions). Okay, fire away!
*For complete information, see the terms and conditions on the credit card issuer’s website. Once you click apply for this card, you will be directed to the issuer’s website where you may review the terms and conditions of the card before applying. While Credit.com always strives to present the most accurate information, we show a summary to help you choose a product, not the full legal terms - and before applying you should understand the full terms of products as stated by the issuer itself.
†Advertiser Disclosure: The credit card offers that appear on the website are from credit card companies which Credit.com receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). The site does not include all credit card companies or all available credit card offers.